Thursday, January 14, 2010

Star studded

Just returned from coaches convention in orlando. I figured I would go there and make contacts and reaffirm new ones. Interesting though apart from being a venue to catch up with old coaching friends it is also a super networking event, folks are hustling everything from their own careers (understandable) so they can move up the ladder to that of their players (admirable) who need a school to play at. It was a real hustle and bustle,
I was able to position myself in this commotion, to make contacts and catch up with old friends. These connections I hope will serve me well as I will do the same for them. I must admit seeing some of the coaching legends from the major colleges was cool, I was star gazing a little, but guess that's ok at times when stars are all around!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment