Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Senior Bowl

Just returned from the senior bowl today! The senior bowl is held every year in mobile alabama. Its were the top rated senior nfl prospects in the country gather to compete and showcase their talents. Its also where nfl execs, insiders, unemployed coaches like Jerry glanville and jim zorn and anyone else with an interest in pro football gather to network and posture. I was just trying to figure out the food chain, cut it and post up!
All types were there trainers financial planners coaches marketers all. Heck even autograph seekers had access to players in the hotel. It was an interesting experience
I did have the chance to meet and networked with media and team personnel folks all of whom were very nice once the ice was broken. Luckily I was able to meet the right folks who introduced me to other individuals and thanks to them for their hospitality.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

  1. Great to read. I wish you the best in meeting some of the talent and getting yourself out there for representation. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete